Welcome to the information pages of the parking plan in Newburyport. Below you will find some useful links to applications, maps, brochures, and more. If you need more information, please email us, call us at 978.465.4408, or come into see us at City Hall, 60 Pleasant Street, Newburyport, MA.
For general information about the parking plan as it relates to residents click on the links below.
- Informational letter to Residents
- Brochure with specific information for Residents
- Application for Residential Parking Lot Permit
- Map showing location of parking lots
For information about the Employee Parking Lot Permit click on the links below.
For information about paying a parking ticket and an FAQ on valid reasons for appeal, see the links below.
- Call this number to pay a ticket by phone 1.866.583.2810
- To pay a ticket online
- Mail a payment to this address -City of Newburyport, Processing Center, PO Box 2060, Tarrytown, NY 10591
- Pay in person at the Clerk's Office located at City Hall, 60 Pleasant Street, Newburyport, MA 01950
- FAQ on valid reasons for appeal
- To appeal a ticket
For Parking Ordinances and Orders, please click on the links below.
How to use the paid parking kiosks: